$6.50 Fixed Price Shipping on this product!
Beautiful unique contemporary sandblast etched wine bottle vase. Approximate measurements:
• 3.5 inches wide
• 8 inches tall
We use post consumer wine bottles sourced from a generous local wine bar in Greenville County, SC. The bottle for this vase is from Booker Wines' Ripper wine bottle with a unique very deep olive color.
The process used to create these bottles is as follows:
• Remove label, adhesive from bottle
• Cut angled top off bottle with tile saw and gently flatten cut surface with abrasive
• Apply flexible 3d printed one-of-a-kind in-house design masks to bottle with adhesive
• Abrasive etch all exterior unmasked areas
• Remove mask, adhesive and thoroughly clean surface
• Apply practically permanent CleanShield® Gel sealer to entire surface to prevent finger prints and keep item looking great!